Submission for RSA Open Exhibition





I'm excited to share the news that my work has been selected for this years RSA Open Exhibition in Edinburgh, from the 28th November 2015 - 14th February 2016. I submitted a photograph which has been well received online, featuring bleached leaves as part of an experimentation for future sculpture. The exhibition celebrates the best of contemporary practice, drawing artists from all over Scotland & beyond to exhibit drawings, paintings, sculptures, prints and photographs. I look forward to seeing the whole exhibition and discovering new artwork. This Autumn I have found myself collecting brightly coloured leaves, just for them to dry and curl up into a delicate and unmanageable material. But the challenge to produce an artwork with the remains of the year, now passing, still lingers.


I also some work up in the delightful Pot & Pantry cafe in Meigle:
- instagram: thepotandpantry
- website: potandpantry.co.uk




Comments

Popular Posts