I Have Moved!

At the end of April, I began moving into a new home, where I am lucky enough to have enough room for a home studio. I am very excited, and have already seen positive results with having a studio at home. This summer I am working on interactive work using plants, (also within the University of Dundee Botanic Garden), and I am keen to try a new approach to photography and painting. 

I am joining in with The University of Dundee Botanic Garden Plant Power Open Day once again, on the 21st May. A family event to celebrate Fascination of Plants Day with various activities such as Birds of Prey, Percussive Plant Printing, Scientific Workshops, Pot A Plant, Themed Live Music & much more! I will have an arts workshop again, using the very popular homemade wooden chalk boards and communal paintings. Definitely worth a visit!

A look at my contribution last year & what to expect this month:





New Home Studio
Situated in the countryside, just outside of Dundee, nature is on my doorstep which I love.







New Photography
Location: Newtyle

Pat Small's amazing finds within the Newtyle Railway Paths.




These photos remind me of paintings












New subject matter...








I'm quite keen on this one above.




Double flower head!




















Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Not a bad start I would say - with the good weather we have been having you have no excuse for not shooting s'more fab pickies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts