Recent Work - June

I'm currently involved in projects at The University of Dundee Botanic Garden, while developing new plant sculpture inspired from my experiences there. I'm looking forward to producing sculptural work again - and am not sure what to expect result wise - which is exciting!

Pictured above: Ursinia Anthemoides





Zantedeschia aethiopica





Never - Never Plant Ctenanthe oppenheimiana 'Tricolor'










'Cup & Saucer Vine'


Bird of Paradise


Chamaecereus Silvestrii cacti

I love how vibrant cacti flowers are





Cestrum elegans






Primula Bulleyana
I find these flowers form fascinating 




Studio 
________________________


Having fun painting with Bob Ross in the evenings


Sketchbook with dock leaf




Experiments with bird feathers - I'm keen on this development 


New friend to keep me company in the studio


________________________________________________________

Last month I also exhibited my old Protea Boa chain in the glasshouses on Plant Power Day
Staff and visitors happened to stuble upon it - inspecting it once realising it wasn't part of the plant arrangement.


Comments

Popular Posts